About Spraytech’s Full Cone Tangential Nozzles:
Type BB5 and BB6 Full Cone Tangential Nozzles are designed to create the spray pattern by introducing the liquid tangentially into a whirl chamber. The full cone spray is obtained with the aid of specially arranged grooves, milled into the nozzle bottom, which creates the rotating liquid flow.
The flow pattern from the nozzle orifice is in the form of a full cone with uniform distribution.
Rated flows from 0.6 L/ minute to 66 L/ minute, operating pressures from 0.5 Bar to 10 Bar, spray angles 50° to 110°. Thread connections from 1/8″ to 1/2″BSPT, male or female.
- Stainless Steel AISI Grade 316
- Stainless Steel AISI Grade 303
- other available on request
Full Cone Tangential BB5:
- Removable cap
- Spray is directed at a right angle from the inlet axis
Full Cone Tangential BB6:
- A wide angle version of BB5