About Spraytech’s Tank Cleaning Nozzles:
Our Tank Cleaning Nozzles and Spray Balls are configured so that they have a variety of spray patterns and operating pressures, and provide users with efficient, cost-effective cleaning solutions.
They are designed to operate at different flows and pressures, and come in a variety of spray pattern options. Available in both fixed and rotating configurations, they offer flexible cleaning solutions by providing coverage that is right for the job on hand, combined with consistent flow rates that enable you to optimise the amount of cleaning fluid required.
Tank Cleaning Nozzles – Variations:
Tank Cleaning Spray Balls:
- variety of sizes, flow rates and configurations
- can be operated at low pressure
- low maintenance and long operating life
- suitable for a range of materials and surfaces
Clean-In-Place (CIP) Tanking Cleaning Nozzles:
- fixed and rotating versions available
- rotating disk dispenses a powerful, concentrated spray
- efficiently washes tanks and barrels up to 3m in diameter
- spray angle 180˚ (up or down) or 360˚
- thread connection ¼”, ⅜”, ½”, ¾″ or 1″
- operating pressures from 1 to 7 Bar