About Spraytech’s Automatic Spray Gun Nozzle Setup:
The PA Automatic Spray Gun range may be fitted with any of the air atomising spray set-ups listed. They allow on-off control of liquid spray by operation of an internal air operated piston, which can cycle at a rate of up to 100 cycles per minute.
For high-speed operation, a miniature 3-port/ 2-way electric solenoid valve in the air control circuit is recommended, and a reduced stroke adjustment needle Type PA1-RA is available.
Air control pressure is recommended to be 2.5 to 3 Bar (35 – 45 psi ; 250 – 300 kPa).
Connections are 1/4″BSP female for atomising air (A) and liquid (L); select one of two inlets 1/8″BSP female for air control. Operation is from the normally closed position.
- Nickel plated brass
- Stainless Steel AISI Grade 303
- Stainless Steel AISI Grade 316.
- Internal gaskets are of PTFE (Teflon)
How to order:
Type PA1 is the standard model for on-off spray operations. The following models can also be purchased on request::
- PA3 – compact model, about 10mm shorter and 10mm smaller in diameter
- PAA1 – with clean out needle
- PAA3 – compact model with clean out needle
- PA1-RA – includes shutoff needle and stroke adjustment for rapid spray cycling
- PA1-CR – with heating chamber for sprayed liquid
- PA3-P – with 300mm extension for spray tip
- PA2 – for hydraulic pressure spraying using conventional spray tips
- PA4 – compact model, for hydraulic pressure spraying using conventional spray tips